Saturday 23 January 2010

Why are other people's blogs so much better than mine ?

It's not a complaint (honest) but sometimes I seem to spend so many hours trawling blog land and come back here and think, 'how do they do it?'  There are some super talented bloggers and a couple of my faves are Countryheartandhome, lots to see on this one including recipes, crafty makes and doing up a home.  happylovesrosie is another gorgeous blog - pictures galore and really friendly.  Ooops looks like my New Years Resolution to stop bloogling (the art of blog drooling !) has gone out the window.



goodies


What's this I hear you ask? Well after lots and lots of hints to family at Christmas, they stopped buying me books I'll never read and bubblebath I will never use and instead treated me to some lovely Cath Kidston and I thought I'd share.  The kitchen cleaner smells divine just like fresh cotton sheets and the garden gloves are bright and cheerful - only problem with the gloves? Well, they are so gorgeous I don't want to spoil them and actually wear them to do gardening.  Think I'll have to get some cheapo ones.



retro pastry forks


This was a little gift from my lovely Nan.  The box is tatty but the gorgeous dainty pastry forks inside have never been used, but they are tiny!  Not sure how much patience I would have faced with a split cream donut but they are divine.

DD3 is a poorly little baby at the moment so not much time for crafting, just lots of cuddles. 

3 comments:

  1. Oo some lovely goodies there Viki. Love the cake forks! Is the label on the CK washing up liquid made of paper or printed on the bottle? I was thinking of getting one and then refilling it when it's empty (I know how sad is that?! lol) but if it's paper then I don't suppose it would last too long. Thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi don't give yourself a hard time - your blog is really pretty! I have only been blogging for a month so am still finding my way. Thanks so much for stopping by.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought like this at first. But those women are uberbloggers! Goddesses of the blogging world. It's nice to pop in and admire them, and take a few tips, but it wouldn't be possible for the rest of us to be like that! And it's not necessary either. I'm off to have a proper look at your pretty blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
thanks for leaving a comment-dont forget to add me.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...