Saturday 3 October 2009

It's been a YEAR !


I can't believe it's been a whole year since I last updated my blog, where on earth has the time gone? But I have been busy and above is one I made earlier lol. This is Genevieve born 4th August and she is adorable.
I didn't have the best pregnancy and the most traumatic birth ever when we thought we had lost her but now she is here she is just so scrummy.
Just starting to feel normal now so I am resolving to be a good blogger and updating once a week !

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Genevieve is adorable :) I too had a very difficult pregnancy, baby coming 11 weeks early though is now a very cheeky 3 year old ;) so want to offer a hug to you and look forward to reading your posts :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is totally scrumptious and a beautiful hunny...can see lovely hugs ahead xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
thanks for leaving a comment-dont forget to add me.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...