Monday 1 September 2008

hello again

Have had lovely few days looking at other people's blogs - thankyou for the nice welcomes !

The children are back to school in a couple of days, the summer has just flown by. It's such a shame the weather has been so awful but we had a lovely day at my friend, Sasha's house. She has promised to lend me her garden which is just beautiful so that i can take some photo's for my website. (I run a children's party planning business).

I also home educate one of my children and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Am still trying to work out how to change the look of my blog so that it seems much more 'vintage' so watch this space
x

2 comments:

  1. I CAN`T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WEBSITE AND YOUR BLOG MAKE-OVER! (IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW)!
    I WILL CAME OFTEN TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER!
    KISSES
    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you!
    Great way to meet lots of ppl!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
thanks for leaving a comment-dont forget to add me.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...